12.08.2010

Vier, Quattro, Quatre, Four

Four shows I watch:

1. One Tree Hill
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Game
4. House Hunters

Four things I am passionate about:

1. Law
2. Public Service
3. My Family
4. Life

Four phrases I say a lot:

1. WTH???
2. I Love You
3. I can't wait until ...
4. Yay!!!

Four things I have learned from the past:

1. Everything happens for a reason
2. Strength comes from places you never imagined
3. God is around when no one else is
4. If it does come back, then it's yours

Four places I would like to go:

1. South Africa
2. Germany
3. L.A.
4. Back to Japan

Four things I did yesterday:

1. Worked on my resume for law school
2. Tidied up my personal statement
3. Ate the most amazing salad ever
4. Played this wack numbers game on FB

4 things I am looking forward too:

1. Being a 1L
2. NYE w/the most amazing man ever
3. Christmas w/the Fam
4. Getting layers cut back into my hair

Four things I love about winter:

1. The fireplace
2. Christmas
3. Egg Nog
4. Coats, boots, cardis

Four things on my wish list:

1. Chance by Chanel
2. GC to H&M
3. Indian cuisine cookbook
4. Blessings for those all around me

Four people I tag:

1. You
2. And You
3. Oh, You
4. I know you think I forgot, but I didn't ... You too

No comments:

Post a Comment